COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Account Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Must be computer literate
- Good listening skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software solutions / services and products
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Sell a full range of E – D & C Solution's software products and services; requires consultative-selling skills
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other technical product
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
for interested applicants send your resume to:
Address: 8070 8th Street Fairlane Subd. San Vicente Tarlac City Tarlac
Mobile No. 0917-136-7431 | 0998-584-7736
Tel. No. +63 (045) 493-2640
© 2018 ECOOP Inc.. All rights reserved.
error: Content is protected !!